Which services do you offer?
I design, write, and edit:
- Technical manuals (software user guides, installation guides, operation and maintenance manuals, quick-reference guides).
- Marketing materials (catalogs, slick sheets, packaging, posters, banners).
- Online help for software programs.
- Multimedia, web-based training courses.
- Web content.
What are your software skills?
- Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, & Outlook).
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, PDF).
- Adobe Technical Communication Suite (FrameMaker, RoboHelp, Captivate).
- WordPress, Doc-To-Help, HTML, Camtasia.
How long will the project take to complete?
I will give you a written estimate after we discuss your project. If your product changes after I begin work, the project will take longer (this often happens). Each project is different, but in general:
- A 150-page software user guide may take 3 to 6 months to design and write.
- A 20-page proposal may take several weeks.
How are you paid?
Please contact me for my rate.